About Total Luxury Australia
Since inception in 2005, Total Luxury Australia has grown to become a competitive specialist online travel operator for Australia. Total Luxury Australia is proudly independant and privately owned with headquarters in Queensland’s capital, Brisbane. The owner, Leanne Butler, brings a wealth of experience to this retail agency, after having been employed in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry for many years.
Our mission is to make booking your entire Australian travel itinerary as simple as possible. We pride ourselves on our diligence and offer a one stop travel shop catering for all your Australian travel needs whilst providing a personalised service. We do things differently. We build our exclusive product range from the ground up in direct response to the needs and wants of our travellers. Total Luxury Australia is committed to professional, confidential service, reliability, efficiency, honesty and most of all trust.
Our aim is to offer clients an Australian “Total Luxury” experience. Our sensational boutique accommodation selection, is for lovers of indulgence and clients with a passion for unique travel destinations. Our cruising options offer opulence, once in a lifetime experiences to destinations most will only dream about. Our touring and adventure operators proudly showcase Australia’s rugged coastlines, outback wilderness, tropical rainforests and natural wonders. Get involved and feel the adrenalin rush or lay back, relax and soak up the surroundings.
Why Use a Travel Agent?
• Travel Agents use reputable suppliers who rate their properties through personal inspections and client feedback
• Travel Agents charges are fully inclusive of all taxes and fees or they will advise if you are going to incur any extra cost on arrival – no hidden extras.
• One Stop Shopping – with one e-mail or phone call you can book all your travel needs from accommodation to tours, flights, rail journeys, vehicle rentals, cruising and travel insurance – all with written confirmation on booking.
• Professional Advice – you deal with the same highly trained consultant from enquiry to booking and their personal experience and recommendations can assist in planning your trip.
• Travel agents can offer clients a wide range of services. If your preferred option is unavailable your agent can waitlist you or provide you with an alternate option.
• Travel agents can generally hold a booking for 24 hours or longer to make it easier for you to make a decision – even without a deposit.
• If the need to change or cancel your arrangements arises, your travel agent is only one phone call or e-mail away – this saves you contacting each individual hotel/operator separately.
• Travel agents are experienced at interpreting rules, regulations and cancellation policies and are happy to advise accordingly.
• Convenient – Total Luxury Australia is an online travel agency, accessible at any time convenient for you. We are contactable by phone (office hours) and by fax or e-mail (all hours).